You're on holiday, why not treat yourself to a night off the cooking and washing up? Here are some suggestions for dining out - enjoy!
Enjoy Eating Out Locally in Dunkeld
- Howie Bistro open all day, nestled in the heart of Dunkeld. Local fresh produce, home cooking and excellent service in relaxing surroundings.
- Darjeeling Restaurant offers authentic Indian cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere, dining in or takeaway.
- Palmerstons wonderful cafe, in the main street. Scones to gobble up as well as much more.
- The Atholl Arms Hotel sits overlooking the Tay where Queen Victoria once stayed.
- Birnam Hotel sits right opposite the Beatrix Potter Garden.
- The Royal Hotel, Dunkeld's Old Coaching Inn, is home to the The Larches & Woodlands Bistro.
- The Taybank brings you a fantastic range of reasonably priced, traditional home cooked food. Renowned as Dunkeld's musical hub, encouraging local musicans to entertain.
- More information visit Dunkeld and Birnam Tourist Association's website.
Or further afield, such as
- Fortingall Hotel amid the thatched village of Fortingall, next door is the ancient yew tree, between 3000 and 9000 years old.
- East Haugh House Hotel is home to Two Sisters Restaurant and Cosy Fishermans Bar. The hotel was built originally as part of the Atholl Estate some 350 years ago.